Al Jawaher Reception and Convention Centre (‘JRCC’) is a government establishment under the patronage of Her Highness Shaikha Jawaher Bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, wife of the Ruler of Sharjah. JRCC was founded in 2013 to provide an impeccable venue and catering and events services provider for social and corporate events such as weddings, meetings, conferences, exhibitions and all types of other events. JRCC stands out as the largest centre with high-end furnished halls in the Northern Emirates, with a total size of 5,127 square meters, which can be divided into three smaller halls with optimum soundproof movable partitions and a state-of-theart venue with a wide range of exclusive inhouse events and catering facilities. It is also renowned for providing stellar hospitality and outstanding catering services delivered by its growing team of experts.
To be the ultimate destination for capturing the client’s imagination by creating elegant, exceptional, and extraordinary events.
To create state-of-the-art events with our comprehensive organizing solutions, delivered by our passionate, customer-orientated, and dedicated team in our world class facilities.
- Respect – Treating our colleagues, customers and suppliers with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
- Integrity – Employing the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action that we take.
- Loyalty – Our faithful adherence to JRCC's vision and mission binds our actions and motivates us to support each other.
- Customer Delight – Creating positive emotional responses and bringing about joy to all our customers through interaction with our people.
- Teamwork – Believing in the spirit of cooperative effort, realizing our success depends on our ability to perform as one highly effective team.